Unforgottable Third Week and Fourth Week

This week was my time to conduct a teaching just like my experience in previous post. When I taught students in my class that was grade 8, the students had many characters. Some of them got noisy, some students had to be approached by me as their teacher first then they will start to focus, and some of them always focus on the material and follow the teaching and learning process actively. I thought it was a normal situation because they still teenager and still need process in improve their self to become a mature self. But overall, I love them because they finally respect me as a pre-service teacher there. They liked joke with me, they greet me outside every day we meet and wherever I was.
Besides of teaching, I also assisted the teacher. Those days in a week were the most tired week ever in this program.
Everyday day I had to make a lesson plan for my teaching time, then we had to submit to my instructor teacher, she is Mom Shelyn and checked by the headmaster, she is Mom Mamadore. Frequency, I did my mistake in making lesson plan. There were fault in our written, the unbalance word from the condition, and even the used of capitalize word also punctuation. Then that's why I told you that it was exhausted days because it was need a whole day to fix each lesson plan. Not stop there because after checking by the headmaster and it still a little incorrect. You can imagine how many revisions that we made for only lesson plan. When finally multiple lesson plans already fixed and we can breath peacely fighting lesson plan. Afterwards, yeah I could teach my students freely without thinking much on lesson plan. I was realized that the revision of lesson plan made me think that I will miss every day that we've been through when I got stuck together with my friends and yeah it was extremely memorable for me.
In fact when my friends and I were on the middle in making lesson plans, we still could make time to cook, refresh our mind for a while, shopping our needed to eat, went to the nearest beach to get the good signal hahaha, welcomed our friends who came to our room,  and many things to did. Sometimes when I got such a half desperate on myself in facing that I was homesick, I realized that I was there because I became one of chosen student who delegated from my University and I would never let them down. So I keep my head up and go ahead!
One day in the surprisingly afternoon after we've got our lunch in our room, we heard that someone outside in front of our room door exactly, and do you know who? He was Sir Edgar! Hahaha how surprisingly it was and when my roommate opened the door, they my friends include Sir Edgar and my coordinator, he is Sir Jerome were waiting us in front. We received many guests! They were my friends who stayed in first campus. Ohh we really missed them so much at that time. 4 of us who stayed in Bongabong Campus also introduced with our new friends from SEA-Tvet program. This program is also a student exchange practicum but different with SEA-Teacher, they came from IT, gardening, and farming students college. 4 of them come from IPB and UNAIR. Woww, and our new family in MinSCAT getting much at that time. Then they visited canteen and beach nearest campus. We had so much fun there, then 3 hours later they left us and Sir Jerome promised us that we would go to Puerto Galera on Friday. Yeayy! I couldn't wait!
Friday was coming! At 4 am we picked up by the driver, he was Kuya Budong. We would depart to Calapan Campus first to be gathered there. We were arrived Calapan Campus at 6 am and finally met my 2 friends from SEA-Teacher program who come from same city with us, it is Yogyakarta. We wait for the other SEA-Teacher and SEA-Tvet participants who would also go with us. Then, we finally went to Puerto Galera. It took about 2 hours to reach that place. When we arrived there, the sightseeing for the first time was a rainfall on the left side street. It was so beautiful but unfortunately me and my friends can approached more to feel the water. So we only could take a picture in front of the fence of the rainfall. After it, we continue the trip to the beach in Puerto Galera. The beach was beautiful with white sand and clear water. Many foreigners from Europe also visited this place. Unfortunately we couldn’t swim there because of the big wave so Sir Jerome decided to went to eat lunch first in Andoks and we went to the one beautiful beach which was no wave at all and there were also white beach and clear water. We also tried to ride kayak with only rent one kayak and we share for everyone :D
Tired with activities in the morning until afternoon, we directly went to Robinson Supermarket to accompany our SEA-Tvet friends bought ingredients to cook for having their daily meal. My friends and me from Bongabong campus agreed to buy a cake for our instructor teacher at Red Ribbon beside Robison Market she is Ma’m Shelyn because on Sunday, we had an invitation to have a lunch together celebrated her birthday party. We also had dinner in Jolibee at the same complex with that supermarket. We ate fast because we starve at that time hahaha. That night we who came from Bongabong and Calapan Campus stayed in the Main Campus dormitories. We from who came from Bongabong Campus and Calapan Campus directly slept at that time because we felt sleepy and directly went to bed without chit chat with other friends and Sir Jerome. Kindly Joko and Tama beds were used by us hahaha thank you Joko and Tama.
In the morning we still in the main campus and waited for Kuya Budong picked us up to went back to MinSCAT Bongabong Campus. While waiting the driver, my friends and me ate breakfast first. Then finally Kuya Budong came and we hug each other and greet by for a while. We finally went back and thinking about our final demo for the next day instead of we would attend two invitation eat together haha, but with all courage we believe that we can do it.
Finally we arrived in Bongabong Campus and directly went up-stair to reach our room. Then we directly made our lesson plan for the next day on our final demo while waiting 12.30 pm to attend Mam Shelyn house’s. Finally we arrived at Mam Shelyn’s house and mmm the good smell of her cooking was seems delicious. We met cute Aya, she is Mom Shelyn child. Then we eat together with Mam Shelyn and also Aya. The food so masarap! (Delicious) Those food were made by herself. How special it was! Thank you Mam Shelyn and Aya… It was simple situation which will be a sweet memory for me. Afterwards we ate cake together.
In the afternoon about 3.30 pm Mam Sheylin would also came to our room to check our lesson plan for tomorrow on final demo/ final demonstration teaching. Then we wait for it and we didn’t take a bath at that time because the water was running out in our room, and this case was already for the 3rd times, but it was normal because we stayed in the village. That was didn’t matter cause we still smell good even though we would also attend Mam Izon/ one of the lecture in our campus to had a dinner together.
Then we fixed together our lesson plan. Mam Shelyn is a helpful person. She would welcome her students to have a revision in our lesson plan. She also thinks what a good and proper motivation to take the student attentions. She also asked us to involve an art in the motivation. When we almost done in our discussion, we visited and picked up Mam Izon’s husband (I’m sorry that I forgot his name). Again, we felt really honour to respect us there. We felt so glad.
When we arrived at Mam Izon’s house, they really welcomed us kindly. We directly got permission to had a dinner. They served chicken curry was yummy and it was combine perfectly with the warm rice. We talked to other while we in the middle eating the dinner. They really considered us like their new family. Then we got homesick and missing our parents :’) Then we closed our dinner with had a dessert, that was fruit salad. The fruit salad there was different with us. The taste rich with young coconut flavour. Moreover it served when frozen. Can you imagine how delicious it was? It was so masarapppp!! 
After it we continue to chit chat together and took pictures hihihi. It was at 9 pm already and we had to go back and prepare for tomorrow and we wish that the next day on final demo teaching will be perfect.
On Wednesday we went to Bulalacau island. That time actually together with Idul Adha day or Muslim day, but because we couldn't find any moslem there so we only pray before we went Bulalacau.
To reach Bulalacau, we had to ride a boat first. The view was exquisite with blue water and white sand.
The next day we had a closing ceremony by MinSCAT Bongabong Campus. They gave us beautiful souvenirs. Thank you foe the experiences that you gave to us. We never forget your kindness include everyone in Bongabong Campus.
On Friday we directly went back to Main Campus to gather with other friends there. We got such a hurt to leave Bongabong Campus but we also glad to be gathered with other friends there.
After arriving Main Campus, on 25 and 26 August we attend Miss MinSCAT and MinSCAT's birthday celebration. We also had intermezzo number, we as SEA-Teacher participants performed Minang Dance and the SEA-Tvet participants performed Saman Dance. As I said that I also learnt Shine dance. The video below is the Shine dance which performed by staffs, lectures, and teachers. How energic were they! :D






























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mindoro State College of Agriculture and Technology

First Lovely Week

Second Unexpectedly Week